WEDDING SERIES: My Experience Wedding Shopping Abroad | INDIA, PAKISTAN, DUBAI

Hello loves & future brides,

This is a post I have been both, looking forward and dreading to write! It is a long topic so I will probably split it up into different parts.


I was blessed be able to go away to India, Pakistan and Dubai with my parents for my wedding shopping. This trip was an experience of a lifetime! It did not hit me till I was leaving for the airport that morning. I had been to Pakistan when I was young, but hardly remembered it & never been to India or Dubai. We left for our trip on March 7th, 2 days after our registry in the UK.


The first destination was Dubai. We were only in Dubai for a couple days and the aim was to get some wedding jewelry. We did this for various reasons, primarily to have a larger choice in jewelry and of course, the experience. We went to Meena Bazaar, a popular area in Dubai that has a cluster of jewelry shops in one spot, making it the perfect location for wedding shoppers like myself. We did a lot of our shopping there the first night, the shops are open till super late so it worked out great for us since we were jetlagged af.


We did go to a few shops for clothing but nothing really spoke to me, I didn't feel like anything was really in trend. Most of their clothes were semi-stitched, not bridal or bridal party appropriate. The few bridal shops we went to were super pricy and nothing special. Maybe we weren't in the right area for that but it wasn't something we were really looking to do in Dubai anyways. If you have any recommendation for bridal outfits shops in Dubai then link them below - or let me know :) I will add it to this page as I am sure it would help out a lot of girls!


It did not take us long to find everything we needed and the rest of the days we just went sight seeing. We were in Dubai at the beginning of March, we expected the weather to be nice, but we were boiling :( guess we couldn't take the contrast to the UK/Canada haha.


Next stop was India, Mumbai to be precise. More on this on Part II! Which will be up later tonight IA:)


Comments

  1. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    http://www.bridalshopsaudiarabia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks
    فساتين زفاف مسلم

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great informative article. Thank you so much for sharing this post. For more information please gothrough our link:
    Best Photographers in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Information on Online Shopping Duabai, I read your blog such good information in this blog i like it. thank you admin for creating nice blog on online shopping dubai
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asian region is famous for using jewellery. In every event they use many metal,design jewellery. Are u looking for Asian jewellery then find here Indian fashion jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post to read as I am ready event management course too and this blog should really help me to understand how such things happening in specific regions. Thanks for sharing.
    http://www.luckies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are looking for wedding photographers in dubai then yiu are on right place...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... Marriage relationship is very beautiful relationship in the world hence if you are try to find wedding venue in abu dhabi then should go through https://www.weddingchamps.com/listings/wedding-venues/

    ReplyDelete
  9. really nice blog very good design for mens wear really Young generation is like that type of cloths Executive Uniforms, Tailoring Services in Sharjah, Dubai, UAE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now online shopping in USA has made it possible to shop for international brands and have them shipped to you in your country without any hassle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts