Halal Goodies - A Monthly Subscription Box


Happy Thursday!

Quick update - I am in Turkey at the moment, having an amazing time on vacayy! The weather has been perfectly warm - high 20s - 30s all week. Yet somehow, Ive fallen sick. I have the most annoying cold -_- lets hope its gone ASAP so I can enjoy the pool again...
The silver lining is that I have some time to write up this blog post, about my July box from 'Halal Goodies'.
I have never been one to get excited about subscription boxes, but this one really caught my attention. Halal Goodies is a British, Muslim owned brand, they are a luxury halal lifestyle brand for Muslimahs. They specialize in halal beauty, home, art, fashion, literary and edible delights. The thing that stood out most to me is that all their products are natural, fair-trade, ethically made, cruelty free and home made, making them halal, this can sometimes be challenging to find in mainstream brands.

Once I was approached by them, I headed over to their website to find that not only do they have subscription boxes, they also sell individual items. Their products are so unique with a large variety! Some of the items that caught my eye were:


The Bridal Bliss Box

The Rejuvenating Rose & Pink Clay Face Mask
Replenishing Rose Facial Oil

They also do bespoke/custom boxes!

& theres loads more, you can head to their website and check it all out.

The prices vary quite a bit so the best way to try their products would definitely be to get the monthly subscription box.

This months box was the Me Time Rosy Glow Kit Box. This box includes the Botanical Artisan Soy Candle, Rosy Glow Heart Soap, English Rose Face Mask and a sample size of the Rose, Solid Natural Perfume. 

The smell of the box was divine. If you like the smell of 'Roses' by Chloe, you will adore every product in this box. The soap was so moisturizing and beautiful to look at, the candle smelt amazing and filled up the room with a rosy scent so quickly. The solid rose perfume smelt just as good and stayed on the skin quite long! I haven't tried the face mask yet but am excited to head back and try it out!

The monthly box is 22GBP, today is the last day to order the July Box so get that done quickly, you dont want to miss out on this one!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts