SHUMI EATS | The Banc

Hello Friends! 

About a week ago I was invited to 'The Banc' for a lunchtime event with some other bloggers. The Bank is located in West Green London, it is super easy to get the tube there. It was great meeting other bloggers  and having a chance to taste out yet another halal restaurant in London. I'm sure I have mentioned this before, one thing I love about London is the never ending list of Halal food restaurants. 

We were able the full selection of starters, from which my favourites were the Grilled Haloumi (5) and the Hummus (4.5). Of all the meat selections there were, I just kept reaching for these two! For the main, I picked the Sirloin Steak with Mushrooms and Green Peppercorn Gravy (26). They had a good selection of mocktails as well, I had the Passion Fruit Mohito (6.5) and the Tropical Cooler (6). I preferred the Passion Fruit Mohito, it was refreshing and really complimented my steak! My favourite from the dessert was the Chocolate Fondant (6). The food really hit the spot and I am counting down the days till I go back! 





Let me know if you have tried it out yet! & What is your fabourite restaurant in London? 
ShumiDee xx 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts